Thursday 24 February 2011

Hello Blog World, it's been a while.

I've been super busy doing all things university related. I prepared my portfolio and sketchbook for my Huddersfield interview about a month a go and got an offer early the next morning which I'm still really chuffed about! A couple of Sundays ago, I spent 5 and a half hours preparing a visual CV for my Northumbria interview, I'm really proud of it - if only the interview went better - here are some photos.




I'm helping my best friend, Lelle, organise a fashion show at college for the Teenage Cancer Trust, it's going to happen on 30th June and we're really excited. The dress she has made is amazing, can't wait to wear it! Hopefully it'll be a success and we'll raise loads of money.

Bisous Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment