Wednesday 27 June 2012

An Ode to the Fabulous: Skulls & Sparkles


A couple of months ago my phone got stolen in a club - I was quite devastated about this little situation as my phone is my 'heart monitor' as my mother says. Of course, the beautiful £25 Kate Spade case, which was a very special Christmas present, went with it. When I got my new phone I trawled the internet for a new one but I couldn't find any that I liked, I wanted something a bit different different, that's when I discovered Skulls & Sparkles on twitter.

Skulls & Sparkles are a phone case customisation company that create designs tailored to your taste and that are unique to you. I looked at their pre-made cases on Etsy but I really wanted something I could call my very own so after a lot of tweeting and emails about what I liked, they produced this beautiful thing...



I really loved it so I couldn't wait until it was ready to buy from their Etsy site. If you're looking for something a little bit different, you should definitely check out Skulls & Sparkles. They're the most helpful and attentive company I've ever dealt with, they're really on top of social networking so it's easy to communicate with them and they're very diligent down to every last detail; when my phone case arrived it was wrapped in tissue paper with a ribbon and a little token heart that said ' hand made with love' on it, accompanied by a little thank you note on silver paper.

If you're interested in getting a phone case customised, Skulls & Sparkles can make any design for any phone case. Quote my code 'Wonderland' to get a 20% discount on your first purchase.

Skulls & Sparkles on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/people/skullssparkles
Skulls & Sparkles on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/SkullsSparkles

Thank you Skulls & Sparkles, I love my sparkly phone case.

No comments:

Post a Comment