Wednesday 25 July 2012

Chaos

I realised today that I haven't posted since 10th July. I've been so busy of late. As well as working, I've been organising for the Fashion Society at my university, including sponsorship, merchandise and promoting, and on top of that I've been launching Adozen with the team, not to mention my summer project for my course.

From what was then chaos, is now somewhat organised chaos... I've just sent off for the Fashion Society merchandise which I designed myself, including pocket mirrors, keyring bottle openers and flyers, I really can't wait to see it and share some photos on here. The society, admittedly, wasn't great last year but this year I'm determined to make it fantastic - which is starting to seem like a full time job right now but it will all be worth it. I've managed to get the society a slot to help out at a local event which is hosted by Mimm, an independent fashion, art and music label in Nottingham - check them out, they're really cool. The event's not until October but the society will have the chance to co-organise a fashion show as well as host a stall where the members can showcase their individual creative work, which I'm very excited about. I can't wait to get some snaps and interviews to post on here.

Adozen will also be attending the Mimm event so I'm just in the middle of finding some lanyards for us so we look all professional, it will be our first proper event so we're all really excited. We've all been very busy at Adozen Towers, writing and researching and interviewing.

I can't get an image of the mirror and bottle opener designs right now but here is one of the flyer


Here's the URL for Mimm's website:
http://www.mimm-shop.co.uk/

So that's my little update on what I've been up to, hopefully I'll be back to blogging more regularly from now... unless the chaos gets unorganised again.

No comments:

Post a Comment