Thursday 5 July 2012

Today's Purchases: Saved By The Sales



I went to town for a couple of essentials and came back with these beauties, I couldn't resist considering the prices. These faux suede black brogues with white rubber soles are from Topshop, perfect to add to the work experience wardrobe.

I love finding shoes that you can put with any sort of outfit. These brogues will look good with work attire or a tea dress and some ankle socks, they'll even look good with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Urban Outfitters opened in Newcastle when I was living in Nottingham so this week was the first time I got a chance to go in, it had some really cool visual merchandising. I bought this lace/embroidered crop top for £21 less than it should have been so I obviously couldn't say no. It fits perfectly and is really flattering. I'll be wearing it with a circle skirt when my friends come to visit next weekend.

Don't you just love sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment