Monday 17 December 2012

Stila Stay All Day

 
A couple of weeks ago, my friend came to stay for my birthday night out at uni. Roz is doing a make up degree in Leicester so I asked her to do my make up for the night. I've never been really interested in splurging on expensive make up, I've always been a middle brand type of girl, but when she was sticking all sorts of products on my face I started to become curious and now all I look at online are cosmetics brands.
 
As you probably know from my blog, I'm always skint but I thought I'd treat myself to something a bit different. I've seen Stila cropping up in a lot of places recently so I thought I'd give it a go and when I seen Stay All Day with a built-in concealer on ASOS I was sold - I'm a sucker for stuff that comes with that little bit extra.
 
 
When it arrived in the post, it came with a little foundation brush which is perfect for sticking in my bag on a night out. I really like how Stila bring the whole package in one. So I used it for the first time on Friday and I was very impressed. The foundation comes with a spatular attached to the lid but I'm not much of a foundation caker so I just stuck to the brush. It went on really well and blended nicely into my skin. I usually have issues with foundation shades due to how pale I am but Stay All Day fits my tone perfectly. I'd definitely reccomend.

No comments:

Post a Comment