Sunday 11 August 2013

Eye-Con

I cannot live without liquid eyeliner, my face needs it to venture into the public without looking half dead, but as much as I love you Illamasqua Precision Ink, I've been getting a bit bored as of late, so on Friday I sucked it up dared to buy something a little different, gold liquid eyeliner, outrageous, I know. I wore it to work yesterday and absolutely love it, it gives your eyes that bit of extra sparkle - although I still put some precision ink in the mix, just you know, to put my mind at ease... 

So in light of my brave buy, I've conjured some images from my Pinterest 'Eyes' board to share with you. I adore the make up in these photographs, they're beautiful and unique, two words I should probably put more effort into trying to look.











No comments:

Post a Comment