Thursday 30 December 2010

Ode to 2010

There are two days left of 2010, another year on and another year older! It's gone by so quickly, I guess that's what happens when you fall into the category of 'adult'. 2010 has been a remarkable year for me; passing my driving test, turning eighteen, seeing Paramore live, again, an amazing weekend in Edinburgh, my first visit to London (I know, I'm a late London bloomer), and my proudest achievement, having three published articles in local newspapers and another on the internet.
Looking forward, I'm going to make 2011 an even better year, more gigs, more road trips and more holidays, I'm going to put the dark moments of 2010 behind me and have a clichéd 'fresh start', despite the cliché, it's more than what I need. My 2011 will be about working hard and playing harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment