Saturday 22 January 2011

First Blog of 2011... A Bit Late, I Know.

I've decided that I'm going to stay in tonight and watch the British Comedy Awards whilst scoffing mama t's New York cheesecake that she's currently slaving over in the kitchen... Papa t's just pushed a cheeky twenty quid into my hand; it's a good job I'm sensible with money, saving it for Melissa's 18th at the beginning of Feb, she's the last of us to turn 18 and then we're all officially adults. I think I'll spend it on some birthday shots in true Chloe Taylor style... haha.
Last night I went to 'Abs Blast' at the gym with Lelle (it does what it says on the tin), it was good fun but I'm paying for it this morning; can't feel my torso! As of yesterday, I've made a reluctant decision to get into shape ready for my holidays in the summer! Time to keep in shape before I get out of shape, prevention is better than cure as they say...

No comments:

Post a Comment