Tuesday 14 June 2011

A Weekend In Liverpool

I've just come home from a lovely shopping weekend in Liverpool. It had a lot more to offer than I expected so I was really pleasantly surprised. Liverpool has a shopping district called Liverpool One and I've never seen so many amazing stores. I was really happy to get to visit some stores that we don't have in Newcastle; Urban Outfitters, American Apparel and my favourite, Aldo! I bought a gorgeous boho bag for my holiday from Aldo, I was going to buy some beautiful peep toe pumps but they didn't have my size so I was a bit gutted but don't despair, I can order them online! I also braved a fish pedicure which was actually really good, my feet felt silky smooth after!

I'm hoping to go back with my friends to see what the nightlife is like. Despite my hotel being full of stag and hen parties, I didn't get to sample the bars & clubs on this occasion but I had just as much fun overusing my bank card!

I never really considered Liverpool for a weekend away, I usually stick to the obvious like York, Leeds and Edinburgh but if you're looking for a fantastic weekend with your friends or your family, I'd really recommend it but be prepared to be too tempted to spend lots of money, it's hard not to!


Frand & me sporting some Indian headsets in River Island Liverpool!

My beautiful bag, saving it for my holiday though!

No comments:

Post a Comment