Saturday 10 September 2011

New Beginnings

On 18th August I received my A Level results and to my delight, I'm now an official student at Nottingham Trent University, studying a degree in Fashion Communication & Promotion. As I said I would in my 'Ode To 2010' post, I've worked hard and played harder and everything has paid off, my dreams for this year have come true. The adventure begins in thirteen days and I cannot wait. I've already had a university letter in the post informing me that I have the chance to go to New York City again in January which is an amazing opportunity!
So I thought I'd write a little post to inform whoever reads this, I'm going to put a lot more effort into my blog now that I've been reunited with my laptop, I already have a few little ideas lined up.

23rd September is the start of something I've been waiting for for a long, long, long time. Here's to new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment