Sunday 18 December 2011

A little catch up

It's been a while since I've written, everything has been a bit hectic, well, a lot hectic but I'm at home now so I have a lot of time on my hands.

On 8th December, I went to see Professor Green (the real love of my life, sorry James!) courtesy of the second love of my life... it was amazing; definitely a life goal ticked off the list, I'm a bit of a sucker for British rap... hmmm.

Last week my boy joined me for some quality time in the land of the Geordies and it was wonderful although I miss him very much now. I cannot wait for January.

Over the past couple of months, I've been busy restarting the Fashion Society at my university, Nottingham Trent and although it is very time consuming, I've been conjuring up a lot of - hopefully - good things for the next two semesters, including a trip to Paris. It's sort of nice having a continuous project, it keeps me busy and I guess, out of trouble... oo-er.

One of my lecturers introduced us to Pinterest; a website for collecting all your ideas and inspiration so I've been a bit addicted to that lately - spent my life googling images, it got a bit dangerous at times, the internet is a very strange place.

After a cosy Christmas with my family, I'm going on a trip to New York with my university course. Although I've been before, I'm excited to see another side to the Big Apple, including a trip to FIT and other museums/galleries. This trip will be a bit more cultural than recreational and festive but amazing all the same.

So 2011 is nearly over and 2012 is about to begin. 2011 has been a wonderful year; my first girls' holiday abroad in the not-so-respectable Magaluf, (you have to do it once, I don't care what you say or what expression you give me, it was messy and I loved it) I got some good A-Level results which I worked my 'ass' off for and then I flew the nest and moved to Nottingham where my life has took a very different but incredible turn.

I'd just like to add a soppy 'I love my family' paragraph in here, they have been and always will be extraordinary.

Onwards and upwards.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe,
    You are a great writer and I'm so impressed that you are restarting the Fashion Society at your uni, it's a terrific accomplishment which you can feel proud of.
    I hope you enjoy Paris, it is a beautiful city with wonderful art galleries and architecture and you will return very inspired.
    I love fashion too, but could do with a few tips these days!!

    ReplyDelete