Wednesday 4 April 2012

Beauty Buys: Technic Prime It Primer

I was talking to my flat mate, Laura one day in town about how expensive makeup can be, especially as a student. She told me about a primer she uses by a brand called 'Technic' and how worth the purchase it was as she got the same amount in a bottle as the one her mum used, for a fraction of the price. So I went online to have a look and couldn't resist ordering a bottle.

It cost me £3.99 and £1.50 for p&p. You can instantly tell the difference, it provides a smooth base for your foundation and evens out the bumps and pimples. It also acts as a moisturiser and illuminates your skin, giving it a healthy glow - perfect for the summer. And finally, it's really simple to apply; an added bonus.



If you're on a tight budget, like me, but you still want to look good then you should definitely try the Technic Prime It primer. Available from www.lovethymakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment