Saturday 20 October 2012

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; Everything I Expected & More

Two Words. Undoubtedly amazing. I am admittedly one of those shameless people who bangs on about how much they love the film without even having read the book (I will read the book one day) But oh my, I was in awe throughout the whole thing. A beautiful and heartfelt storyline combined with fantastic actors and a fabulous costume wardrobe. 

The film is a story of a solitary freshman Charlie, played by Logan Lerman, who Emma Watson (Sam) and Ezra Miller (Patrick) take under their wings. He is exposed to a new lease of life where friends and parties are the norm. An incredible coming of age film, I promise you will laugh, smile and cry.

I begged and then dragged James to see the film and by the end he wanted to see it again - he was just as emotional as I was, although he won't admit it. But if you haven't seen it or you're not even that bothered about it, I still order you to go and see it, it will assuredly be one of those films you must see at least once in your life.






Emma Watson looking beyond beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. It was such a beautiful film! I was pretty scared when i found out the book was going to be put on screen, as the story had such an impact on me, but the film was so beautiful, better than i could have imagined. You should definitely read the book though!
    -Kate, xo
    www.bleached-mort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete